市场策划 Marketing Specialist
Oversee marketing communications including branding, public relations, press releases, advertising, social media, sponsorship and events, market research, and website design.
Overall planning and execution of corporate events, product launch events, trade shows, etc.
Design, create, and deliver marketing materials to increase brand awareness and support the expansion and growth of the company’s products and services
Assist in the development of product strategies to elevate brand awareness, enhance product positioning and deliver value-add materials to Identify and execute all tasks required to deliver successful conference, client forums or other large events including, but not limited to, liaising with vendors/suppliers, coordinating speakers and materials, delegating tasks to volunteers, promotion, registration and evaluation
Work closely with key individuals to provide communications Assist in developing creative concepts and content for new marketing / communications vehicles
Write compelling client communication materials, including contents for social media, advertising materials, sales support materials, etc.
1. Must have 3-5 years of working experience in marketing planning or related field
2. Flexible attitude and the ability to work with minimal supervision
3. Working knowledge of social media platforms
4. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
5. Proven editing and writing skills and a trackable record of success
6. Exceptionally organized, collaborative, flexible and effective writer/editor who has a thorough understanding of various media formats
7. Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
8. Proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook
9. Mandarin is must have
How to Apply
Please send your resume to email: firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the position applying for.